Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year of Cooking with Anne

Here is a list of some of my favorite and most memorable moments from my third year here at Cooking with Anne:

The Cornbread Gospels Book Review - I just love this book and think it deserves another look.


Because falling three stories and nearly dying wasn't enough for my husband... HERE.


Book Review: 101 Easy Peasy Cookie Recipes . Made cookies from this two days ago - again. You really need this book.

Simon and Garfunkel Roast Chicken. No need to say more on this.


Stock and sauce making 101 - chicken, vegetable, beef and brown.


Cooking with Anne gets a new look.


Nacho Mama's Tortilla Soup


Butterflied Shrimp on Coconut Risotto with Avocado, Lime and Cilantro Cream


I get a lot of hits in for this: Puerto Rican Rice and Beans


Mango Egg Rolls with Cardamom Devonshire Cream



More hits than anything else: Sweetie Pie's Macaroni and Cheese


Making Cream Puffs


Tostones


Fried Squash Blossoms


The Cooking with Anne Video


I turned 40


Making Pasta


My New Blog - A Thousand Soups


Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Whoopie Pies

Not a bad year considering all that's gone on. Looking forward to my fourth wonderful year with you all!

6 comments:

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

What a year huh? I love those squash blossoms and the Marty post! What a lucky guy!

May next year be the best you have ever had!

KFarmer said...

Wishing you and all yours a very Happy New Year with all thing bright and lovely :) I know it was a Merry Christams. Who wouldn't with all those wonderful children :)

Btw, did you have anything to do with the big marsh mellow I heard landed near ya'll? ;P

I miss you too sweets... so very much.

sj said...

I hope you have the best year ever this year Anne... I am so glad to have met you and enjoyed getting to know you so much :)

giz said...

We just don't realize how busy we are until we step back and take stock.

A very happy new year and our wish for you and your family is positive movement on the health front and good cheer in your home.

Reeni said...

Happy New Year!

MyUSICA said...

Yummm... Nice Blog, really.
Happy new year from Italy
Ciao


http://myusica.splinder.com/