Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm back!

Like my new outfit? I have to redirect you here; this work was not done by me. I got tired of pulling my hair out and trying to learn all new web rules etc. and handed it over to a fabulous husband and wife team. They are Michelle and Jim and they own and operate Mirz-Jiles Hosting

This isn't all there is, though! If you'll notice the little links above you, they are directed to my website, cookingwithanne.com and Michelle and Jim did that whole site, too! I'm too excited, can you tell?

If you need hosting, design or otherwise, give them a look, it's really worth it!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, Anne! I love it! Looks great, and I'm so excited for you!

BTW, I wanted to say that the nakeeshka looks yummy! I have problems posting over at Cookies to Caviar, so I thought I'd let you know here.

PG said...

Looks great. Nice and neat, not overwhelming on the eyes.

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

I love it. It looks so great on you!!!

KFarmer said...

Looking GOOD girlie!

Jenni said...

Such an amazing change! I love the bright warm colors and the clean layout. Michelle and Jim did an amazing job. Congratulations!

Mirz said...

You are too sweet with the plug. I will say I love the site too. It was very easy designing it, since I simply love your writing/cooking that I wanted to create something worthy of it. (((HUGS)))

Heather said...

Looks fab!

Whistle Britches said...

Looks awesome.
Awe inspiring.
Awe-fully cool!

Whistle Britches said...

Looks awesome.
Awe inspiring.
Awe-fully cool!

Anonymous said...

very nice! congrats!! :)

Kaige said...

The new digs look fantastic, Anne!

Whistle Britches said...

I have a job for you over at my blog.

Alison said...

Your new home looks great! It's a nice back drop to your inspiring and lively thoughts on food.

Alison