Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Simon and Garfunkel Roast Chicken

Yes, you read that right, and if you are old enough to remember, you'll know exactly what that means; Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme. I added a couple cloves of garlic to it and this is that herb roasted chicken I mentioned making for Sunday Dinner this week, and it was good.

The beautiful bird.



The freshly chopped herbs (1 tablespoon each), garlic (2 cloves minced) and 1/2 a cup of butter.




Herbed butter under the skin...




...and on top of it.




The gorgeous, and delicious, finished roast.

3 comments:

Anne Coleman said...

Ben! You have a Blogger avatar! Thank you, thank you very much. Next time I make it, you're invited.

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

That looks so good. I will be sure to try the Simon and Garfunkel chicken. I roast one about once a week so I have soup bones for the weekend!!!

KFarmer said...

I started slobbering all over myself and its only 6:44 am... :)Looks delish dove~