Monday, October 20, 2008

A Week Off

Before I fall asleep in my coffee, I've decided to take a week off blogging and get some things done here at home.

Don't worry, though - there's plenty here to read; three years' worth, actually! Check the recipe archives and if you don't see everything there that you want (I'm a little behind in the listings) you can use the handy dandy SEARCH option. I also have product and book reviews you can peruse. Don't forget my other great blog at Disney's Family.com - Short Order Mom.

When I get back I'll have some great reviews including, Eco-Friendly Families by Helen Coronato , The Complete Idiot's Guide to Vegan Cooking by Beverly Lynn Bennett and Ray Sammartano and a review of Freshhology's home delivered meals. Of course, I'll be back with delicious recipes and fabulous photos for things I'm cooking up.

Stay tuned, I'll return next Monday, October 27.

5 comments:

Reeni said...

Enjoy your week off!

Chris Casey said...

Good for you! Maybe when you come back we can trade omelet recipes!

Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog you have here!

Anonymous said...

have a nice break!

and I "tagged" you! see my blog for details ;)

Anonymous said...

Taking a break now and then is good for us. Hope you enjoy it.