Monday, October 27, 2008

Freshology


This past week I was lucky enough to be the recipient of four days' worth of Freshology meals. I was sent a sampling of the Get Slim meals offered by Freshology, Inc. and now I'll share my thoughts on it all.

When the box arrived, my first thought was that I would never fit it all into my refrigerator. I was wrong, it was just very good packaging surrounding the meals. The top of the box was filled with water bottles that were still frozen and everything underneath was intact and ice-cold. Once it was all unpacked, it actually fit onto one shelf in the fridge.

The contents were: 10 bottles of water, 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners and 4 desserts. My first impression of the meals was that they looked a bit small. Coming from the Get Slim program, I thought that was about right. Usually the idea is to cut back on portions and control calories that way. I was wrong about this, too!

Not only was the food delicious and perfectly prepared, it really was filling. Really. My family is one of those 'heaping plates' families and I couldn't wrap my brain around those smaller portions having the ability to be fulfilling. I can easily see how a person could lose weight - in a healthy and delicious way - with Freshology meals.

Here is the menu from one of those 4 days:

Breakfast: Spinach & Mozzarella Frittata with Fresh Fruit & Grilled Ham Steak
Lunch: Mediterranean Salad with Cucumbers & Kalamata Olives
Dinner: Grilled Salmon with Grilled Asparagus & Carrots
Dessert: Blueberry Coffee Cake

This was all fresh, PRESERVATIVE FREE and cooked to perfection.

Freshology offers 6 different meal plans from Freshmommy to Wholefamily, each with a fantastic array of menus that rival anything you'll find at your finest neighborhood restaurant. You can find Freshology meals online at Freshology.com or you can call 1-877-89-FRESH and speak with a representative who will help you choose the right program for you. It's a revolutionary way of thinking about eating; fresh, healthy, delicious and convenient.

Don't take my word for it, though, JLo and Ricki Lake are just two of the celebrities featured on the Press page at Freshology. You can watch clips about their success with the programs and check out other celebs as well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, heavens, this all sounds so delicious!!

Deborah Dowd said...

This sounds really great! I want to check out their website.

Anonymous said...

That looks and sounds amazing! Thank you, I'll definitely check them out!

Anonymous said...

Do you think guys will like the food too?

I'm thinking about trying Freshology for both my husband and me...

Let me know if you have an opinion.

Anne Coleman said...

Anon - I do think guys would like it, too. They have individualized programs, so you can get what you need no matter who you are.

Anonymous said...

Great for families too! They just launched a program called "Lunchbox" which offers all natural meals for young kids. They're cute too (themed ones like "pizza party" and "backyard bash").

Elizabeth said...

The people at Freshology are really helpful in accommodating any special needs or requests, they care about the customer and the whole experience with the diet. The service is only an added bonus!!

Carly said...

Freshology receives so much great press- J.Lo and Mel B look great!