Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Veggie Wednesday: Global Gardens



The Global Gardens Olive Oil & Gourmet Food Club, located in Southern California and on the web at http://www.oliverevolution.com/ , is a "revolutionary culinary adventure that offers members the opportunity to enjoy current harvest olive oils, vinegars and select gourmet foods made from worldly flavors." I happen to think it's just delicious.

Founded in 1998 by Theo Stephan as a way to reinvent and share her Greek heritage through food. Global Gardens is all-natural and pesticide free olive oils, organic snacks and spreads, fruit champagne vinegars and so much more. Global Gardens is Santa Barbara County’s first estate-grown, Certified Organic, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and complete food product line.

I was able to try the Pomegranate Champagne Vinegar, Mediterranean Kalamata Mustard and Asian Japanese Mushroom Roasted Garlic Spread. Each product was absolutely delicious and unique. That mustard should be an award winner! I think the unique part is what really caught me. These aren't products that I can just run to the store and find, and I'm completely OK with that, especially because the Gourmet Food Club makes these so accessible.

For a mere $39 and shipping four times a year (that's a 20% savings!) , you'll receive select Global Gourmet products; one olive oil, one fruit vinegar and one gourmet food, shipped right to your door. The 20% savings carries over to any product in the store, as well.

Log on to Global Gourmet to check out more about the club and the fantastic products.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne!
Greetings!
Robert-Gilles Martineau from Shizuoka, Japan!
Thank you so much for accepting my Friendship Request!
I'm afraid your praise is not that deserved! I'm only selfishly enjoying myself! LOL.
We seem to share a love for tomatoes, onions and garlic!
Looking forward to visiting you again!
Cheers and all that!
Robert-Gilles