Friday, June 27, 2008

Product Review: Mott's

We had a chance to try out Mott's for Tots juices and Mott's Plus applesauce recently and this is what we thought.

When my younger children drink juice I usually cut it with water at a rate of about 50/50. Mott's for Tots has already done that for me. We had apple and fruit punch and the kids sucked them down like every other juice box we've ever tried. As far as they were concerned, it was just the same, in fact I think they asked for it a little more often than mom's doctored juice. For us, thumbs up!

If you check out their website, there are Printable Coupons for $1 off two Mott's products for kids.



  • Available in multi-serve bottles, as well as nine-packs of individual juice boxes
  • Four delicious flavors to choose from
  • Convenient pre-diluted juices, made of 100% juice and purified water
  • 40% less sugar than regular juices
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • 100% vitamin C


  • *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    Mott's Plus applesauce isn't necessarily for kids, but they all tried it and loved it as well. I like the flavors and the added health benefits of each. I didn't get to do it yet, but I bet baked goods made with flavored applesauce would be a good thing. I'll keep you posted on that! This was another thumbs up from us!


  • No added sugar
  • Harvest Apple flavor fortified with calcium
  • Pomegranate flavor fortified with antioxidants
  • Cranberry Raspberry flavor fortified with fiber
  • No comments: