Wednesday, February 13, 2008

One of those weeks

I didn't forget Ready, Set, Cook! and I certainly didn't forget Veggie Wednesday, but this week has been really crazy with the 8 year-old home longer than I expected and weather woes causing early dismissals and snow days. So, I will post R,S,C! submissions next Tuesday (February 19th) and get back to Veggie Wednesday next week as well.

If you didn't get a submission in because you've had "one of those weeks", too, then please feel free to email it to me (irishones7 (@) juno.com) before next Tuesday and I'll gladly add it. I seem to have noticed that this week was a bit bad all around for many people I know. Let's all hope next week looks far better.

2 comments:

CraftyCarole said...

hey I gave you an award on my blog :-*

Truth said...

yes, I did have one of those weeks. Let's see if I can get one in.