Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Veggie Wednesday

Three Bean Salad

This is my favorite salad as of late. It's super fast, no-cook, frugal and delicious. It continues to get devoured before I think to snap a picture, though.

Three Bean Salad
Printable Recipe


1 can each black beans, dark red kidney beans and garbanzo beans-drained
1 large cucumber-peeled, seeded and diced
1 large ripe tomato-seeded and diced
1 cup (or more, if needed) Italian dressing

Mix and chill. It doesn't get any easier!

**************************************

Now...I must apologize for being so far behind on posting. The end-of-year rush with field trips, graduation and special half-days at school has my head spinning. I promise to get caught up ASAP!
Much love to those of you who continue to stop by in my absence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The salad sounds nice and good for dieters. I would add some olives to this salad when I try it this weekend.

Humincat said...

sounds really good and my favorite part-Easy! Having company this weekend and will try it out. Glad to have found you.

Anonymous said...

That sounds absolutely wonderful. Thanks.