Tuesday, May 08, 2007

R,S,C! #34 Recipe Links

*This post has been UPDATED to include another submission!

We have submissions! This month's game of Ready, Set, Cook! netted the following recipes from a couple of my very favorite food bloggers. Talent and resourcefulness is not in short supply with these two!

This from Krista at
Going Gluten-Free:

Sour Cream Chicken & Mushrooms

and this From Ian at The Gallumphing Gourmand:

Flaky-Bakey Chicken Sammies

One more! One more! From dear Shaz at
Adventures in Motherhood:

Creamy Chicken

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no... I am making mine tonite! is it too late? I should have done it last night, but I am kinda late like that. :(

is it ok to send it to you tonite? my brain is a little dead... it didn't occur to be that I had to have it posted by tuesday! sooooooooooooooorrry :(

kbabe1968 said...

:) Hi annie!!! :D

Anne Coleman said...

Shaz....no problem! I'll post it for you later!

Ian said...

This was fun! Thanks for running this, Anne.

Cheers,
Ian :-{>

Annie said...

I just found your blog after seeing your mybloglog icon on someone else's blog lol! I love what I see so far, and am looking forward to a good look around :)

Anne Coleman said...

Hellooooo Annie! The more, the merrier! Grab a cuppa and sit for a little.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, I love this sorta event, sounds really fun !:) Do you have this often ? any Asian theme ? hehe

Anonymous said...

here you go. :)

http://adventures-in-motherhood.com/cooking/chicken-and-sour-cream

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have here! I have a few humble recipes available on my own blog (but it's pretty basic, homecooking stuff!)