Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Have You Caught the Foodbuzz?


I have belonged to many online food communities, and still do, but I haven't found one that I like quite so much as Foodbuzz. With all the foodie communities out there, that's saying something. Do a simple search and you'll find sites that cater to foodies by country and region, foodies who blog, foodies who share just recipes, foodies devoted to restaurant reviews and on and on.

Foodbuzz combines all of those aspects into one and they do it in a way that keeps people coming back for more. I've made friends with other foodies that I would never have met if not for Foodbuzz.

Foodbuzz is not just for food bloggers, in fact, Foodbuzz is for foodies from all walks of life and all food interests. There are foodies there that don't have blogs at all; foodies that love to eat; foodies that love to eat out and review restaurants; foodies that simply love to read about food.

So, if you love food in any way, Foodbuzz is for you. I've been there since December, 2007 and I absolutely love everything about it. Sign-up is simple and painless and you'll be making foodie friends in mere minutes! Go have a look and see if you don't think Foodbuzz is the best thing since ... well, sliced bread.

3 comments:

Deborah Dowd said...

I love Foodbuzz! I hope your post gets lots more bloggers to join since the more the merrier!

Anonymous said...

yea me too Foodbuzz is really great i learned a lot from there

Anonymous said...

Can't agree more. I met a foodblogger in Basel through searching in FoodBuzz and now we became friends.