Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Veggie Wednesday: Linguine with Baby Spinach and Almonds


Linguine with Baby Spinach and Almonds
Linguine with Baby Spinach and Almonds

This is very reminiscent of pesto and so good even the two littlest at home with me at lunchtime today loved it! Simple and delicious.

Linguine with Baby Spinach and Almonds
Serves 2
Printable Recipe

1/4 pound linguine cooked al dente
1 cup baby spinach leaves - whole
1/2 teaspoon dried basil - crushed
1/2 clove galic - minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon sliced almonds


Toss together until heated through and spinach is slightly wilted. Salt to taste.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your veggie sounds wonderful. I'm sorry that I already have dinner planned for tonight.

Cas

giz said...

Love these flavours together

Suzy-Q said...

Mmmmm! Simple. Delicious. Simply delicious!

I will be trying this

The Zandi Zoo said...

sounds like a great lunch..and easy too. I am going to have to try it this week.

Anonymous said...

Looks scrumptious - and so healthy!

Anonymous said...

wow, that really looks great. I am a really huge fan of almonds but with spinach its unusual. I will try it!