Thursday, April 03, 2008

Must Read

I have a food post ready, and I'll get to that later, but for now I'd like if you would stop by A CF Husband's Blog to visit with Nate and Tricia and Gwyneth Rose to read their amazing story.

Gwyneth Rose was born 15 weeks premature to her mother, Tricia, who was waiting for a double lung transplant and daddy, Nate, keeps tabs on all of it and updates everyone with such love and courage. Tricia received her lungs early this morning (!!!!) and that little family could sure use your prayers to help them continue on this amazing journey.

3 comments:

giz said...

I'm so glad you posted about this -a young woman who works for me is the longest living heart and double lung transplant in Canada. She's amazing and healthy!!!!

I myself am a transplant recipient.

Suzy-Q said...

What a great testimony they will have! God is good and He is already working in that family's life....praying for them now!

CFHusband said...

Thank you!