Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ready, Set, Cook! #27



I am off and running today with a husband in oral surgery (general anesthesia, so I must be there to drive him home), one child home from school with a fever and a snowstorm coming so that school may be out early for the ones who went today...and I don't have a chauffeur!

So, today's 3 are yanked directly from a recipe I have on file. There's no meat, poultry or fish here, but remember, your virtual pantry is fully stocked. If you haven't played yet, click the button above for rules of play.

1/2 cup sweet onion; chopped
1 cup diced Italian plum tomatoes
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese

2 comments:

Anne Coleman said...

I'm in ith Mexican Manicotti!

Cradle Trady said...

Annie , I pray and hope that your husband shall be fine after surgery . Must be very hard for you , wish all the best for you and your wonderful family .