Sunday, July 06, 2008

No Reservations Season Premiere

Tonight's the night and you don't want to miss it! For all my fellow Anthony Bourdain fans, the newest season of No Reservations kicks off tonight. This season promises to be another no-holds-barred romp across the globe starting with a visit to Laos.

Check out the video HERE to see what this season has in store - and tune in tonight, Monday July 7th at 10 p.m. ET.

If you've never watched No Reservations, my only question would be, "Why not?" Anthony Bourdain does travel the only way it really matters; as it pertains to cuisine. Any culture is best revealed in its food, and Mr. Bourdain dives right in with his unmatched style and unfettered wit. He may be raunchy and downright eyebrow raising at times, but that's what makes this show one that can't be missed.

Make sure you're tuned in tonight - I know I will be.

5 comments:

giz said...

Wow - I hope we get it in Canada.

Thistlemoon said...

I love him! He totally rocks! Too bad no more travel channel for us...:(
I am sooooo sad!!!

But happy cause you got 3rd place in the Joust!

Antonio Tahhan said...

hey, I just discovered your blog!! I'm really glad I read this post because with moving in to my new place and work, it totally slipped my mind that the season premier is tonight!! thaaanks : )

Whistle Britches said...

I've tried really hard to watch his show.
There must be something wrong with me because I'm still not a fan.
I do like Gordon Ramsay though. There is something wrong with me isn't there?

Anne Coleman said...

Joe, did you just figure that out now? ;)