Monday, April 09, 2007

Ready, Set, Cook! and Peeps

What do those have in common? NOTHING! I just had a couple things to say at the same time :O)

Firstly,
this month's Ready, Set, Cook! entries and hyperlinks will be posted tomorrow, so get them in to me today-my email is at the bottom of the page or on the rules page---button over there--->

Now,
CookieJill shared this link showcasing Peep dioramas that are so funny you may hurt yourself laughing. Check it out:

Washington Post: Peep Dioramas

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, my! Too funny! Did you check out the link with the top 22 dioramas? LOL

LZ Blogger said...

Oh NO! No more PEEPS for me until NEXT Easter! ~ jb///

Anonymous said...

Oh those were too funny. I cannot stand peeps, but I did love "luncheon of the peeping party", and "may the peep be with you". I wonder if anyone tried a Napolean Dynamite peep diorama? That could have been amusing...