Friday, April 27, 2007

Fruity Cheerios...yummmm




A couple of my kids were home today when the Fed-Ex guy brought me a package from Hass MSL. Like the kids they are, they crowded around to see what my next great review was for.

They weren't disappointed at all when I pulled out a box of Fruity Cheerios. The brightly colored box and trademark word printed across the front told them all they needed to know; it's something yummy.

My oldest son's first words after crunching a handful of the cereal were, "Wow. This is awesome...way better than (the other guys)." I do NOT like fruity flavored cereal. Apple is fine, lightly flavored banana is good, but that (other stuff) --ew. I have to agree with him on this one, though; this stuff is awesome. Little man said, "It's alicious!" while downing handful after handful.

This cereal is not anything like (the other guys), they still taste like the Cheerios you know and love, but with a terrific fruity flavor that is anything but overly sweet. I really enjoyed the lighter sweetness factor without losing the great fruit flavor.

Right now Modern Mom is hosting a contest for Fruity Cheerios lovers. The Modern Mom Fruity Cheerios Family Fun Contest is running from now until May 18Th. If you can show how Fruity Cheerios adds to your family fun with either a photo or video, then hop on over and submit your entry. The Grand Prize winner will receive a case of Fruity Cheerios and $500 cash.

These Cheerios are as good as any other Cheerios we've ever bought and I've always trusted their brand. I'm positive this will be a new and permanent addition to our shopping list, and shopping day is tomorrow! Hey, half a box isn't going to last once the other kids get home from school.


*Note: This is NOT a paid product endorsement. Fruity Cheerios was provided by Charlie Kondek of Hass MS&L.

3 comments:

Deborah Dowd said...

I have been wanting to try these and now you've pushed me over the edge. The goodness of Cheerios with fruit flavor... you can't go wrong.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of fruity cereals either. You've never steered me wrong, but I wonder about this one.

Cas

kbabe1968 said...

:( They do look good! I'll unfortunately have to take your word for it! :D I miss cheerios.