Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Whoops!

I feel rather pathetic. I honestly didn't mean to miss RSC today.

I am so busy with life in general that I think I might drop over soon.

My husband has had some inconclusive MRI's done recently and has other testing coming up soon to try and pinpoint where his chronic pain and weight loss (30 lbs) is coming from. Some scary stuff when the Drs look so concerned. He is not able to make calls or appointments for himself so I do all of that on top of regular daily life. His birthday is Thursday and I decided to get the "library" done and set up with another TV so he can play the few games he has time for without the kids tripping in front of him every 5 minutes. That was a bigger task that I thought and wore me out this weekend. Cake etc will be Thursday and I have a few other things to run around for as well.

I have 2 children heading for general anesthesia at the hospital for dental work just 2 days before my due date.

I have one son having difficulties in school with being bored and the behavior "problems" that can arise from that. We are looking at homeschooling again but just spoke with the principal today (our request) and will see if that makes a difference.

My mother-in-law is having a knee replacement on the 9th and I and my older girls are the only ones that will really be able to help her after that.

My own mother is having some depression issues stemming from grandma's death last year and is not doing too well. I'm hoping she can have her medication changed to help.

My two oldest are doing very well in school but they are both in the play this fall and are gone for much of the time and needing rides to and from practices etc.

I am in my last weeks with baby here and although I am healthier than usual, I'm also more tired than usual (gee, I wonder why) and am almost down to weekly appointments which is honestly an annoyance rather than a necessity at this stage. I had an appointment today and had the two littler ones with me. Let's just say that Drs offices are not too exciting at that age.

So, please forgive me for overlooking this (I also was not able to do board-posting duties for an online community that I belong to yesterday. I feel like I'm failing miserably there too!) I love you guys for checking in and thanks K for e-mailing me to check up!

10 comments:

kbabe1968 said...

Got email...sending email. WHEW!!! I'm tired just listening your life.

LOVE YOU!!!

Rainbow Demon said...

My God, Anne! Now that's a busy schedule...
Thanks for stopping by =CHS=.

If "The US vs John Lennon" comes around here, I'll take you there myself! You need a break!

(The last time I went to the movies with a pregnant friend 8.5 months... she started to go into labor near the end of the movie - I think it might have been the popcorn...lol) [it was the Rolling Stones "Gimme Shelter" and we were at the cinema next to the Chinese restaurant in the LV Mall].

So you see, I do have experience if it comes down to that...lol.
Peace,
=RD=

KFarmer said...

My son had the behavior promblems with being bored when he was in 1st grade. He came home from the first day and said "if this is all there is to school, I don't need to go and I'm not going back". Up to the school I went and spoke with the principal and they agreed to let him read to the younger kids, etc. after he finished his work. He was even the youngest snack seller in history of BES. I hope you have the same kind of support at your son's school. It's important to keep kids busy and happy.

Love, love to you mom, wife, mama to be, chief cook and bottle washer- and everything else good :)

dalene said...

You are great. No one can do it all. Best wishes with all you are juggling.

No worries here--we'll all be back next time.

Regards,

CW

Anne Coleman said...

Thanks guys (and girls lol)

Rainbow, you have NO idea what you're getting into lol I happen to deliver a bit quickly so, if I went into labor at the theater-I'd probably deliver there too! Ever think of changing professions? :O)

eyes_only4him said...

aww sorry girly...

hope things slow down soon..

when is your due date?

take care..

Anonymous said...

Wow - have you got a lot on your plate. I guess a nap sounds like a bit of heaven just about now. I hope things go well for your husband. - for all of you. And good luck with that baby you're about to have. Do you know if it's a boy or girl?

I'll be thinking of you.
Cas

Marion said...

Okay...I thought I was busy, lol!

Take care, it sounds as if you are doing very well with it all!

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Anne, dear, do you think you could come over and do my windows for me, in your spare time?

Bless you, dear friend. You are taking care of everyone in your world; while you are doing this, please don't forget to take care of yourself, too.

You are the center of the universe for many, many people.

Cate said...

You might want to check out my site tonight - I featured you as my New (to Me) Blogger on the Block. How is your mother-in-law recovering from her surgery? My mom just got both knees replaced yesterday. Doctor told her that today and tomorrow will be the worst days, so she's hanging in there...