Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook! #18



OK kids, let's do something a little different today~dessert!

This may seem more difficult but I don't think it will be.
If you choose to bake something usually amounts are a little more exact than for other recipes. I tend to still be a "handful of this, pinch of that" type even when baking.
BUT, these ingredients can be used in so many ways though that I don't want anyone to get bogged down with fear that you can't make something with them unless you bake!

So, that said, here are today's 3 ingredients:

chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, your choice)
brown sugar (dark or light, again your choice)
maraschino cherries (these are the super red sweet guys that we all see on top of sundaes)

On your mark, get set, COOK!

4 comments:

Ian said...

Here's mine - nice and early. The recipe is Chocolate Fruit Cake. :-{>

Anne Coleman said...

Non-doorstop-type only please! HAHA

KFarmer said...

awww... and such a nice set of ingredients too- I'm sorry I can't play this week. I wont be getting home till way too late :(

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Hmm, I bet I could replace the nuts with chocolate chips in my Cherry Cherry Cookies.