Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook! #21



My boring ole blog has been reduced to just our game for now. So sorry I haven't posted much else but I've been super busy and laboring on and off for a week...gotta end sometime!

Before you play, please read the rules
HERE first!
Anyhoo...these 3 ingredients are from a recipe I found online in a listing of Fall/Halloween recipes. See what you can make of them!

1 (4 lb.) pumpkin
1 Pound lean ground beef
1 Cup chopped onion


Leeway: Since a whole pumpkin can be tough to handle, you can replace the pumpkin with several cups of diced pumpkin or pumpkin puree since any whole pumpkin could be cut up and cooked for use that way.

Have fun and I'll share the recipe this came from on Thursday!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

PS! Check out The Gallumphing Gourmand, Ian's blog, for his recipe and photos from last week~GOOD STUFF!

3 comments:

Ian said...

How about some Pumpkin Chili? Happy Hallowe'en! :-{>

KFarmer said...

I will think on this one- I tried to find a pumpkin this week-end to carve, but after two grocery stores and no pumpkin, I gave up. My porch is empty :(

Anne Coleman said...

I'm in with Harvest Meatball Stew!