Monday, March 13, 2006

Greek Pizza


Greek Pizza

1 pizza crust of your choice (12")~I make my own
1 T olive oil
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1/2 t garlic, minced
2 c mozzarella, grated
2 med tomatoes, sliced~plum work best
2 t oregano, fresh, chopped
1/2 c chopped spinach, cooked (squeeze dry)
1/4 c black olives, sliced~I prefer Kalamata since they are traditional
1 c feta cheese, crumbled

Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook until just
soft. Set aside. Sprinkle the Mozzarella over the crust. Top with the sliced
tomatoes. Sprinkle on the oregano. Spoon on the onion mix, spinach, and
black olives. Sprinkle on the feta. Bake at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until
the cheese is melted.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not that I'm counting but, this is my 100th post!

Tomorrow is Ready, Set, Cook Tuesday~get your aprons on!

6 comments:

Truth said...

O my goodness, does this ever look tasty! Now if I could somehow convince dh and children that they will love feta as much as I do. I still can't even get dh to try it. Thanks so much for your blog and tasty recipes, what a blessing you are!

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I love feta! I'm making this one too. Oh, and happy 'anniversary' to your posting!

eyes_only4him said...

wow, that sounds pretty damn good..

happy 100th post..ok, I better remeber to play tommorw, I have missed way too many..haha

KFarmer said...

That pizza looks absolutely positively incredible. I have a friend who thinks she can make pizza- wait till I throw this one on her.. hee hee hee. I am evil :)

Congrats on the 100th posting and here's to 100+ more! Cheers! Hoo HOO!

Anonymous said...

Happy 100th!! My mouth is already watering thinking of the next 100! :-)

Anne Coleman said...

TY, TY everyone!