Thursday, March 23, 2006

Easiest Cookies Ever



My own aversions to cookie making aside, my kids love the things (me too) so I suffer through the drudgery of it all for that one small, warm, chewy reward.

I made these yesterday, make them often actually, and they've got to be the easiest cookies going next to those you buy in the dairy aisle and plunk down on a cookie sheet. I personally think that should be illegal.

The original recipe calls for double the butter and only one egg. I do the opposite and we like them better.

Best Cake Mix Cookies

1 box cake mix
1 stick margarine or butter, melted
2 eggs
1/2 c crushed candy (m&m's, candy bars, etc.)
1/2 c Rice Krispies

Mix first 3 together until mixed well and stir in candy and cereal.
Drop by spoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350°for 8-12 minutes-less for a chewier cookie, more
for a crisper one.

No comments: