Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook! (and go vote again!)

The newest "hot" flavors for the year have recently been listed (I found them in a Kraft publication-I'm sure they are listed elsewhere) so I decided to toss the overly funky lists my family was providing me with and go with 2 ingredients from the "hot for this year" list and add another.

The 3 ingredients up for play today are:

shrimp
orange
couscousOK, the challenge is set. Come up with a dish--a dish and a sauce--or a dish and a side that uses these 3 ingredients prominently and email me actual recipes or detailed instructions at irishones7 at juno dot com.

I will gather recipes and names and post it all tomorrow. Remember this is just for FUN! There is no voting or competition.

Get Cookin'!

***********************
Quick note~
I have been informed that you should be able to vote once a day for BoBs~so...get back there and continue to vote for your favorites!

3 comments:

KFarmer said...

ohhh Anne! I dont even know what couscous is!

Do they have that in the south? : )

Anne Coleman said...

Maybe not lol It's from Morocco-a very tiny and fine semolina pasta. You make it like rice-in a way. I will find a link to help.

Mise en Place said...

They have it in the South.

I don't have time to do any trails but I'd love to see what people come up with.

As usually, I'm now hungry!