Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BoB Time

Look to your right (that-a-way >> if you're directionally challenged)
and you'll see a handy-dandy blue button with the word BoB on it.
Click it.
You will be transported to the wonderful world of the Best of Blog Awards for 2005.
Take note that yours truly is one of the 10 finalists in the Best Cooking/Recipe Blog
category. Cool, huh?

All thanks to mamacita, whose own blog you will have to check out.

Whether or not I win, place or show doesn't really matter to me. I love blogging and
I think it's great that someone else thought enough of my writing to nominate me.

Thanks mama ;O)

3 comments:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

You're welcome. Who better than you?

KFarmer said...

congradulations! Wow- that is really exciting. : )

Good luck!

eyes_only4him said...

wow, your like famous now..haha