Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Let's Play!

Please refer to yesterday's post for the rules to Ready, Set, Cook! and here are the ingredients:

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/2 lb linguine
1 cup black olives

That shouldn't be too hard ;o)

Have fun!




***************P.S. On a serious note~for those of you who pray, I received an email from dad last evening that he was on his way to the hospital. There is a post about him for anyone who doesn't understand why this is urgent. Please keep him in your prayers.

10 comments:

eyes_only4him said...

sorry about your dad, I will send a prayer his way..

ok, can you only use these 3 ingerdents?...I am all over this one..

KFarmer said...

oh sweetie- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

mikster said...

Sorry to hear about your dad...and who's doing the cooking with these ingredieants?

Anne Coleman said...

Thanks Christina, K, Mike :o)

Mike, anybody who wants to cook with these can-it's up for anyone to play. Rules are in yesterday's post-I didn't have it in me to repeat them today :)

dalene said...

I will send up a prayer for your dad and wish you all well.

I would make Garlic Chicken and Linguini with Mushroom and Olive Marinara with your three ingredients (that's what sounds good to me--although my sauce might technically no longer be a marinara after all that). The recipe is on its way.
~Regards,

Dalene

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I pray, and I will. Bless you both, Anne dear.

KFarmer said...

I am cooking tonight- a Kfarmer creation and will post it tomorrow if it's any good!

btw-imback

Anonymous said...

I hope that your father is ok.

KFarmer said...

Chicken Dish (real creative huh)

Perri said...

I will be praying for your dad and for peace for you.