Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Year of Yum

2009 turned out to be a rather light blogging year for Cooking with Anne, but with good reason. With some of my duties stepped up at Family.com, A Thousand Soups doing fairly well and a new staff writing position at Half Hour Meals, there was a lot of food going on, just not all in one spot.

The year started of with a real high as I was featured in our local newspaper and the story then spread literally world-wide. There is no longer a link to the original story at The Morning Call, but there are links elsewhere. Two of those links are at The Seattle Times and The Philadelphia Inquirer.


I was also fortunate enough to have some of my work for Family.com chosen to be displayed at The Princess and the Frog website. Click HERE for the site and when the site loads (I really love the background music!), click on 'Community' and then 'Cooking' to find seven of my favorite Cajun recipes (the ones tagged with 'Recipe provided by Disney Family.com') on site!

This is also the year that I started a Facebook Fan Page for Cooking with Anne - be sure to stop by!

I'm hoping this next year will be a bit fuller here at Cooking with Anne, and until then these are my favorite posts from this past year:

















3 comments:

Judy@nofearentertaining said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year and sharing hopes of an incredible 2010!

Sarah Caron said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a great 2009. So cool about being features on the Princess and the Frog website. Here's to a fabulous 2010.

Deborah Dowd said...

I love these retrospective blog posts since they collect the best of the past year in one place to make me drool and inspire me! The very best to you and your wonderful family in the year ahead!