Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Ready, Set, Cook! #32



OK boys and girls, before you take a look at today's ingredients, PLEASE click the link above for the NEW rules of play. They were changed just last week and it's important that you check them out.

Today's three are from my third child. She called them; we'll play them.

sausage
eggs
green pepper

Easy, no? I'll be "seeing" you Thursday with links to submissions!

*Note: If you want to play but don't want to post your recipe to your own blog for whatever reason, let me know and I will post it here for you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have a recipe at this moment, but it sounds like the ingredients for a good omelet to me.

Cas

Anne Coleman said...

Greek Stuffed Peppers-I really hope I have time to actually make these!

KFarmer said...

I cant wait to see the submissions-a new recipe with these ingredients would be nice :)

KFarmer said...

PS- I like your new rules- they give me more time to purchase the stuff :)