Friday, March 30, 2007

Nature Valley Granola Cereal


I recently had the chance to check out the new Nature Valley Oats 'N Honey 100 Percent Natural Cereal. This is some seriously good cereal. It's crunchy beyond belief and the flavor is just plain yummy. I love the little pieces of granola bar tucked in with the two types of flakes they have going on; in fact, it was really hard not to dig them out just to munch on. One type of flake is full of rice crunchies and the other tastes corn based. The box states rice, wheat, corn and oat, but I couldn't tell beyond the rice and corn what was what.

At any rate, it is definitely 100 percent natural which is a plus, but there's quite a bit of sugar in there too. The cost isn't economical, but I would buy it again for special mornings or to pack with us for a trip since it's such a sturdy cereal. You can pour milk on this baby, forget about it for 15 minutes, and still have crunchy cereal. It's definitely anti-mush.

Check it out if you get the chance to!

NOTE: Nature Valley Oats ‘N Honey Cereal provided by Charlie Kondek of
Hass MS&L .
This is NOT a paid product endorsement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. I haven't tried it yet, but I love crunchy cereal. I often eat my breakfast at my office at the desk, and sometimes it sits a while.

Cas
Thanks