Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook #13

Budding gourmets, get ready! If you have not played Ready, Set, Cook! with us yet, please go here to read the rules of play.

Our three ingredients today were taken directly from a real recipe and they are:



snow peas
mushrooms
shrimp

Amounts are up to the individual chef to allow for more creativity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**NOTE: Life got a bit out of hand last week (funny, this week too!) and I didn't finish up linking the recipes on the recipes page. Sorry to anyone who was counting on that! I am working on it bits at a time and hopefully will get caught up and KEEP up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, keep praying for dad. He called us all recently and is ready for hospice and does not think he will make it much longer. God still performs miracles; send up a word or two if you would.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baked Mushroom Caps

KFarmer said...

Sorry once again Anne, I am going to be a party pooper- have the crud and Doc sent me home. Maybe when the planets line up just right, I can have a marathon cooking day and catch up :)

I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. The prayers have not stopped for any of you, Marty included. I hope he is feeling better.

dalene said...

Shrimp Stir-fry

dalene said...

And blessings to your dad, and you and yours.

Feel better soon kfarmer!