Monday, July 20, 2009

Ian (5), Lara (2) and Katie (8)

What is it about Popsicles (which is a brand name, by the way) that is so perfectly Summer? I've written about them before, at Family.com (click for the full article), and my children's love for them is as strong as ever.


Somehow today the only flavor left in the box was orange and the 3 youngest sitting on the stoop, barefoot and enjoying them was too rich to pass up. I haven't had a freeze-pop for a long time, but today when Lara wasn't able to finish hers, rather than tell her the usual, "Drop it in the sink", I took it from her chubby, sticky little hand and finished it. I'm not sure an orange popsicle has ever tasted so good.


3 comments:

chow and chatter said...

cute picture , love orange

AnushkaDesign said...

nice picture

Sudeshna said...

Orange popsicles are never to be wasted. Oh I love them so much. good to see your kids enjoying the summers.