Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We used to play this little game...



...called, Ready, Set, Cook! named for the old Food Network show and followed loosely on it's rules. We haven't played in quite some time and I don't know when or if we'll ever play again! I'd love to do it, but life happened and I couldn't keep up and then another blogger came along and started something very similar and ... you know.

So, if anyone is up for it, monthly - weekly seemed too often - now is your chance to let me know.

The rules are linked up to the image above, if you're clueless about what this is - and follow the tags below to see games we've already played.

7 comments:

Adopted Son said...

I'm up for it

Truth said...

I'd like to do it, but I can't make promises. But hey, if it is once a month, I could PLAN for it and make it happen, right?

Diedra Deutsch said...

I'm in.

Whistle Britches said...

otay.

Mirz said...

I think once a month is workable. As for someone else doing something similar, I actually have seen this on a few blogs. Because it's based on the show, I think it's fair game for a lot of people.

Maybe you should make a set date, like the second Tuesday of every month or something like that.

Either way, I'll play.

He and She said...

We're totally in! Fun!

kbabe1968 said...

I'll try!