Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cooking with Friends



There's a brand new website (don't you love those!?) that I'm going to ask you to check out. Cooking with Friends is the brain-child of Alison J. Bermack, Shannon Henry and Dana Bowen; all three accomplished writers, professionals and food lovers (my favorite part).

Cooking with Friends is the most brilliant twist on cooking ahead that I have ever seen. I've spent countless hours myself cooking up meals for Once a Month Cooking or even smaller weekly sessions, and I can attest to the fact that doing it alone makes it a chore. Cooking with Friends offers up a fabulous solution: do it with friends!

The site offers a blog, how-to, recipes and more! It's really worth a look. Even if you don't cook ahead, you'll be inspired to cook with your friends no matter what the reason!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. It looks interesting.

Cas

Whistle Britches said...

There is a lot of PINK over there.
the ladies love pink..
All my friends turn out to be Jokers.


seriously thanks for the pink link.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog very informative and your blog makes me hungry.hehe

We have a lot in common because I also love food a lot.

if you have time visit my blog that contains lots of foods and recipes.
How about trying our Filipino dishes,I'm sure you'll love cooking those recipes.
I hope it would help you in your cooking career.

http://culinaryartsexperiencingartthrou.blogspot.com/