Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters


My latest acquisition (haha) from Hass MS&L was a box of Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters. I have to say this, raisin bran is my favorite cereal, so there was no way I was going to turn down the chance to do this review. I'm not sorry in the least, either. This is just good cereal. It has a nice balance of crunchy flakes, light sweetness and isn't overloaded with raisins. Just right. The extra fiber doesn't hurt, either.

Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters was provided by Charlie Kondek of Hass MS&L. This is not a paid product endorsement.

5 comments:

Emma Alvarez said...

I love to add fresh fruit to cereals. It's more healthy and tasty.

Janet said...

hmmm - haven't seen this one in Canada yet, but it looks like something my kids might eat!

Anonymous said...

Cereals with milk. hhmmmm. A heavenly breakfast for me.

Vote4Breakfast said...

Hi - I reviewed the same cereal on my site. I agree... it was very nice.

My Review: http://www.mrbreakfast.com/product_display.asp?productid=86

PS. Great site.

KFarmer said...

I've seen the commercials but have not tried it yet. Sounds good to me- Thanks for the heads up :)