Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here it is... Poulet Tchoupitoulas



Bread Pudding


Collard Greens


Poulet (served on top of the pudding)


I wouldn't change one thing about this meal at all. It was really, really GOOD. It was a bit time intensive, but that was mostly due to my cutting my own chickens in half, having no onions pre-cut and in the freezer, and a few kids that wanted to help and/or needed attention. I made enough chicken for 6, and followed the recipes for the bread pudding and greens and fed 8 of us too well on that amount! I have leftovers of each; not that I mind that one bit.


5 comments:

KFarmer said...

Oh girly, sounds like you had a wonderful time in your kitchen with the kiddos- :) The meal looks devine as well.

Truth said...

Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you today. I know Father's Day must be hard not having your dad here. May the Lord comfort you today.

Anonymous said...

I have my knife and fork ready for the leftovers. Funny that as many times as I had to make Banana Rum Bread Pudding, at the Hyatt, I never once thought to put roasted chicken over it. Well I will now. What a grand idea. Laughter is your secret ingregient. Bottle it!

confessing7girl said...

ooooooooooooohhh this looks soo yummy!!!!!! damn u r the best!!!!!

Rick Rockhill said...

that looks so good. You're a teriffic cook.