Saturday, November 14, 2009

Where's the Beef?

...or chicken, or cupcakes or anything for that matter? I know I'm slacking off here, but I have a valid explanation for it. I don't mean to ever leave my readers hanging high and dry, but my dear hard drive crashed a few weeks ago and I've been too busy to attempt a retrieval of any information from it.

I have a brand new shiny double-sized hard drive and double RAM, but it won't take the place of the many photos and writings I had stored on the other that hadn't been backed-up. Once all those lovely photos were gone (it happened so quickly there wasn't even time to back-up) I lost a bit of my desire to repeat any of what I had already done, and so my dear blog has been forsaken. I will attempt retrieval in the next week or so, and if I ever do get it all back, you'll be inundated with deliciousness, I promise!

I have reviews to post, and while I count on them myself when making purchases, I don't know of anyone who wants to read nothing but review after review, and as I have no new material for my personal blog, here it is ... sad and lonely.

I have a plethora of new posts at Family.com and they can all be found in my sidebar to the right along with any posts I've done at A Thousand Soups, my soup blog. In fact, there is a brand new page done for me at Family.com (http://family.go.com/food/pkg-low-cost-recipes-from-a-real-mom/#)- go check that out ASAP! Fear not, I'll be back in the swing of things shortly ... until then, grab a cup of something warm and check out the 4 years of yummy archives I have.

4 comments:

kat said...

Oh no what a shame!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel. so much to do and so little time to do it in. When do you have time to cook a great meal?

Check out this great website full of quick and healthy cooking ideas.

mutuelle said...

Thank you for the post! I know exactly what i should do now.

Defiscalisation said...

Its indeed a shame!