Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ready, Set, Deliver!

I bet you guys will forgive me for no R,S,C this week.

I saw my midwife yesterday and we are planning to have this baby tomorrow. Wait, did I just say "we"? Hahahaha! Well, you know what I mean.

I'm not detailing but, things are progressing and I have some natural and homeopathic labor "kick-starters" on hand for tomorrow morning. Last time the kick start took about 2 hours to work and baby was here in 7. We shall see!

At any rate, I won't be around to post recipes Thursday and even if I were I can already tell I definitely won't feel like it!

So, send me all kinds of easy labor vibes and prayers and etc. and hey, someone boil water, k?

9 comments:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Many positive vibes aimed your way, dear Anne. I am also wafting my 'speedy delivery' karma in your direction.

I'm looking forward to your news. What a lucky baby, with Anne as Mommy!

Love, Jane

Truth said...

Can't wait to hear that everything went well and you had a great delivery and healthy baby.

KFarmer said...

Boil water- that I can do!

Sending all my love your way-->

Unknown said...

Exciting! I hope that everything goes well and that, come thanksgiving, you have a precious blessing (another one!) to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

Joel and I are anxiuosly awaiting news about the arrival of a new great-neice or great-nephew. Love, Sherry

dalene said...

Prayers, good vibes, and anything else I can think of are coming your way.

God bless,

Dalene

Nerd Mom said...

Good luck Annie!

Emma said...

Best of luck ! I know that everything's going to be great!

Unknown said...

Good grief I haven't been here in awhile! I think you were four months along the last time I was here. We have been working on our house, so I haven't had to much computer time.

I hope all is well!