Monday, September 11, 2006

Remember



I sat at this computer trying to think of what I could possibly write to honor someone I have never met and couldn't do it. I found myself completely absorbed in wanting to know every aspect of Lisa Egan's life and knew I couldn't do that. I searched the internet for information and was able to find memorial pages with messages from those who really knew her.

There are several links below that contain memorial pages for this beautiful woman. I don't know anything about her except the facts that have been given and I won't cheapen her memory by pretending I do. Instead, please visit these sites and see what others who did know her had to say in her memory. They put it into words far better than I ever would be able to.

9-11 Memorial-Lisa Egan

CNN.com September 11 Memorial- Lisa Egan

September 11, 2001 Victims Memorial- Lisa Egan

Remember: September 11, 2001- Lisa and Samantha Egan

Wall of Americans-Lisa Egan

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Thank you for your tribute and links. I linked to this post on my blog today.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right. It's hard to celebrate someone's life that you hardly know-- but it needs to be done anyway.

I wish I'd gotten involved and memorialized someone-- maybe next year.

Great site.

Adopted Son said...

I just realized, in visiting your links, that Lisa died with her sister, Samantha. What a tragedy. I can't imagine, as a father, losing both my daughters in one fell swoop. I'm speechless.

Anne Coleman said...

Son-I feel exactly the same. The heartbreak would be unimaginable.