Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook! #14

Today is the day...the first game of Ready, Set, Cook! for this season. If you have not played with us before, please read the basic rules HERE. Even if you have played before, there are some slight modifications so check out the rules page anyway.

Here are our 3 ingredients for the day:

ground turkey
sundried tomatoes
white rice


Hey, I know white rice is not good for you and if you like to cook along and want to do the healthier thing, feel free to change that one ingredient to brown rice.

Aprons on, spoons up, GO!

8 comments:

KFarmer said...

hee hee hee! I am so excited!!! :)Ground turkey huh...

Anne Coleman said...

I'm playing...I think :o)

Turkey Meatballs in Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce

Adopted Son said...

Dijon Chicken ala Robert

dalene said...

Rice Bean Soup With a Tomato Twist

KFarmer said...

Stacked Egg Plant

Ian said...

Oh noooo! I completely forgot. Yesterday was so crazy and I didn't even have time to surf. I hope it's not too late to whip something up and send it in... I'll get right on it.

Cheers,
Ian

Ian said...

OK, I'm in! My recipe is Gobble Burgers.

Cheers,
Ian

Anne Coleman said...

I'm too excited about posting all of these tomorrow! Good job guys!