Monday, August 21, 2006

If you're not busy September 5th...

PLEASE stop by and play our first R,S,C game of the season!


Yes, you read me right. Tuesday, September 5th will be our first game this year of Ready, Set, Cook! Rules are listed
HERE for anyone whose interest is even remotely sparked.

It can be a lot fun and I've had some really great "contestants". There are no prizes other than my undying gratitude so play for fun! Check out the archives for past games and you'll get a better idea of what I'm talking about. The first few games were a dud but eventually people caught on and I'm not ready to quit~I am a tenacious type.

7 comments:

Ian said...

Excellent! I've been waiting all summer for this! See you on the 5th.

KFarmer said...

Hoo Hoo! Let the games begin! Maybe by then, it won't be too hot and I will start cooking again :) I've been so lazy... and hot.

Adopted Son said...

BRING... IT... ON!

Anne Coleman said...

Ian and K you two are steadfast...I love you for it!

Son...duuuuuuude. I will HAVE to play if you play-I can't let my own brother come up with a better recipe! Then again...family genes and all, it may just be the same recipe :O)

dalene said...

You know I'll be there, and I'll try to bring a friend...

eyes_only4him said...

hey girl..how r u?..havemt seen ya in a long while..

:)

Julie said...

I'll just be back from camping that evening,, I may wait til the next time, but I can't wait to see what everyone does. Last year it was fun to see what everyone came up with!