Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Cutest Cakes Ever!


I was recently browsing around FamilyFun.com and found page after page of adorable cakes in The Best Cake Face-Off. Choose a category and vote between two at a time until you narrow it down to just two cakes for that category. See if the cake you pick is among the favorites.



It's so fun that the kids and I did it several times! The cakes are really great - far above my personal decorating (or lack thereof) skills. From Nemo to Wall-e and Disney Princesses to Darth Vader. Don't miss it! Click HERE to get started.

2 comments:

Annie Jones said...

I saw versions of all of these cakes (the 3 you have here) at our state fair last weekend. They were done by 4-H kids, and they were so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the hamburger cake! It looks so professional! I wish I could have thought of that.