Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Hello!

I sometimes wonder if being on camera comes natural to everyone in the world but me. I get nervous and tongue-tied and my eyes wander everywhere but the camera. I sat down today and after 8 tries have a short intro video (with a guest!). If we've never met in person you get a tiny glimpse of what I'm like in real life. 

I'm hoping to get rid of my fears and actually make a cooking video some day soon. No, I'll never be on The Next Food Network Star, but I do hope to at least connect a little better with my readers.

Alright Mr. Demille, I'm ready for my close-up...



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm with you on this one, glad I'm not alone in the fear of being under center of attention. You did great!!!Keep up the great work, love you blog.

The Cookbook Junkie said...

You're very good in front of the camera, better than any of the Next Food Network Star competition that I've seen. I've only watched bits and pieces of that show but they seem to favor an over-the-top style which I've never been a fan of personally.

Crazy Blogger said...

This is a awesome comment and beautiful video. I like this post. Your story telling style is one of the best.