Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ready, Set, Cook #11

If you have not played Ready, Set, Cook with us yet please go here for the rules of play.

No whining this week~another of my adorable children gave me three ingredients (hey, my brain is not always ON) that are three of their favorites.

Take it up with him, if you dare. He's awful cute and may just give you that pleading cute child look or worse, this look:


and that would end all the argument.

His 3 for today are:

rice
cheddar cheese
ham


Even I will play this week just to see what on earth I could possibly come up with that wouldn't be disgustingly BLAND with these three foods!

All I can say this time is, GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Ian said...

I think you're gonna like this one.

The recipe is called "Piggies ARE The Blanket".

Anne Coleman said...

OK, Ian got in ahead of me lol

Mine is Marinated Ham and Rice Salad ;)

dalene said...

Cheesy Ham Bake

(a twist on an old stand-by from my mother)